Theophile Church In Christ, Inc.
Haitian Ministry Theophile Church In Christ, INC. is comprised of Pastors and Ministers from different Denominations, religious Organizations, is committed to unite our Haitian Pastors and brothers throughout the United States, Haiti and the world. To empower them, provide Christian Education, training opportunities and Counseling. Haitian Ministry Theophile seeks to Evangelize, equip our fellow Haitians and others, and ease anguish, triumph over oppressions, foster justice and peace in our communities by advocating accountability and responsibility of our leaders, churches and all institutions.
The founding President (Reverend Roland Joseph) was given a vision by the Lord to organize the Haitian Ministry Theophile Church in Christ to empower Haitian Pastors, Evangelize and Equip Haitians and others, to provide Christian Education, Training opportunity, Counseling and support for the Communities.
Loving God, Loving Others and Serving the World
We would love to see you and your family & friends this weekend in our church at 10 am.
Jeune de Priere
We believe that the Bible is God’s Word. It is accurate, authoritative and applicable to our everyday lives.
Priere le cri de Minuit
Tell us about yourself to begin your journey with connecting to our community.
“PEOPLE WHO LOVE GOD AND PEOPLE THAT GOD LOVES”
The Haitian Ministry Theophile Church In Christ ministry began in New York under the vision of spiritually sound men of God which included Pastor Roland Joseph And Pastor Jonas Bouloute.
In 1980, Theophile began ministering in Atlanta, Georgia from a home basement. The founding Pastors and church members knew God had a higher calling for their lives which encouraged them to persevere through hardship and trials to bring forth the ministry you see before you today.
In 1994, Pastor Roland expanded Theophile into an international organization with congregations in Haiti, United States and the Dominican Republic. Theophile continues to strive for leaders and affiliates that share the same vision, faith and purpose in this awesome work of God.
Statement Of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God, a revelation from God to man. (2 Tim. 3:15-16; 1 Pet. 2:2)
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Gen. 1:1; Jn. 1:1-3; Jn. 14:26; Acts. 5:3-4)
- We believe that Jesus Christ was born (his incarnation) to save us and reconcile us with the Father.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that Jesus is the way, the truth and the life and no man can come to God the father except through Jesus. (Jn. 14:6)
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life. (Jn. 14:26)
- We believe that marriage is a sacred ordinance instituted by God and is between a man and a woman as set forth in Scripture. (Gen. 2:22, 24). No church or HMTCC official should celebrate a marriage between two men or two women, including those with sex change stories.
- We believe that eternal salvation is the free gift of God, entirely apart from man’s works, and is possessed by any and all who have faith in Jesus-Christ as their personal Lord and Savior (Eph. 2:8-10; 2 Cor. 5:21).
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of Jesus-Christ and the dead in Christ, the everlasting blessedness of the saved in heaven, and the everlasting punishment and separation from God of the unsaved in hell (1 Thes. 4:16-17; Matt. 25:41).
- We believe that baptism is by immersion and the Lord’s Supper is a memorial to His suffering and death on the cross. (Matt. 3:11; 28:19-20)
- We believe that the church must ensure the management of its affairs and cannot be subject to any other religious body, government and ethics group other than the central office of the HMTCC